Yes, I know it's been a while. I can now say I'm a professional Drupaler now. I'm working with a guy I met at the Fox Valley Meetup. I'm doing a lot of PC/Server?Networking for him as well as some Drupal so I am now paid to do Drupal. He also has several Web Based Services that he offers through his business so I am also dusting off the limited experience I have had with PHP to start cleaning up some of the code he has written in preparation to rewrite some of it.
Time flies when I am pulling out my hair. I have been through so many things, much to many to have kept track here.
What have I done over the last 4 months?
- I rebuilt my VM, upgrading to a newer version of Debian LINUX
- I rebuilt my web server implimenting Nginx, Mariadb, php, and Drupal.
- Survived a major security breach in Drupal v7.33
- Transitioned all my Drupal sites to the new web server (so eveything is in one place now).
- I have just completed upgrading a friend's e-store from Zencart to Drupal Commerse Kickstart 2.
I can't seem to catch a break lately. I started the task of learning Omega 4 (a theme creator module) so I can begin my next project, building a website for my class reunion. I figure this would be a good project to start practicing all the tutorials I have been going through.